Click Me!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Excuse Me!

Excuse Me!
Allow myself to ask your permission
to;
Allow myself to be imperfect,
Allow myself to believe that beauty is not skin,
Allow myself to have a gummy smile,
Allow myself to pinch the red pimples,
Allow myself to have an eye bag.
Allow myself not to be beautiful but brilliant.

Excuse Me!
Allow myself to ask your permission
to;
Allow myself to have a sharp tongue,
Allow myself to be moody,
Allow myself to be zany,
Allow myself to carve a scar in my friend's heart,
Allow myself to fall in love and fall out of love,
Allow myself to  extra nicer to back stabber.

Excuse Me!
Please allow myself to ask your permission
to;
Allow myself to write a crappy poem,
Allow myself to realize not to give an ear on what you say,
Allow myself to end it here.

Yours Truly,
Allow myself to be anonymous

                                                                                                         Teacher Quarters
                                                                                                          Keningau, Sabah
                                                                                                       (27.11.2010, 19.08)

p/s to this extent, Fadzillah Chin is still not Fadzillah Amin, but she intends to be like her one day.

No comments: