Click Me!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Journal Writing

Dear Diary,
Today is the worst day of my life. I was scolded by my English teacher...

Sound familiar? As far as I could remember, I start writing journal when I was 8 years old. Then it gets serious when I was 13 until now. Tadaaaa...These are all my journals...

I am now engaged with  My Froggy.(Second line, third journal)







Basically I have 9 journals. So what did I write in my journals?

  • All the ramblings. Happiness, the gediks feeling which I cant express, ideas, plans, opinions, thoughts etc.
  • Poems. Good poems, bad poems, poems tak siap, semua ada...hahaha
  • Tickets, pamphlets, or anything that could remind me to places that I went. 
p/s Actually I am going reedit this post. My mind is suffocated from all the ramblings happened in my life now. I HATE EYE INFECTION. lol 

No comments: