Click Me!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Nephew, Muhammad Ameer Ikhwan

Witty. Clever but Cengeng.


Ameer and his peace sign





I wonder what were they talking about. (In the coat is Ameer's youngest brother, Aiman)


Ameer: Kak Ella, tell me a story please...
Me: Ok. One day, there was a princess named Cinderella...
Ameer: Ala... I don't like girl's story... Tell me a story about Ultraman...
Me: (Yawning...It's 10 pm anyway, and we were waiting for our mothers in the hotel room in Kudat 
        Sabah)One day, Ultraman Taro met Ultraman Tiga... Ultraman Tiga said ' Hello there Taro, How Are      
        You?"...Well, Ultraman Taro said ' I am fine Tiga. How do you do?' (yerp..it is lame...lol)
Ameer: How come Ultraman could talk if they can't even open their mouth?
Me: !@#$%^&*(

Property of Toei Production and Tsurabaya Production

No comments: