Click Me!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Bangun Pagi, Gosok Gigi

I am a well known Morning Person among my coursemates. Memang stock bangun jam 4 atau 5 pagi just to get my work done. Why? Because on that time I am fresh, asrama tak bising, and internet line or berukband is fast compared to peak hour. Some of my friends said that my biological clock is influenced from where I came from. Sabah is 2 hours ahead from peninsular.And I think that the idea of getting things done before others is good, because I know I am ready.

However, after a massive teaching practical last year, I found that almost everyone on my floor wake up early. Last Semester my life start at 5.30am. Its quiet late actually but due to physical exhaustion (sapa kata jadi cikgu tak penat?) I really need my 5 hours sleep. Ada dalam 3 kali saya pergi sekolah langsung tak tido sebba nak kena observe..huhuhu...

Then I realize that my friends start to wake up early too. After Subuh they started doing their works straight away or sometimes we even went out for Roti Canai. They may be a Morning Person now...

1 comment:

Ibrahim Ismail said...

"The early bird catches the worm."