Click Me!

Monday, January 31, 2011

New way of writing

Thesis Log:
I've read many things, but none of them could be put into strings of words or my thesis. This is very pathetic. I really hate the idea of starting late compared to my friends. How could I connect Second Language Acquisition with Vocabulary Learning Strategies...???
My Supervisor asks me to finish another 2 chapters this holiday, and bloody me, I wasted three days of lazying around and doing some stuffs.
For the sake of graduating and finishing this semester, I have deactivated my FB account, and for that matter I am going to deactivate my 'teacher' FB account...

Exercise Log:
I slow jog 2 km. My right foot is bloody hurtful. I made an appointment with Makcik Ani whom they claimed as an expert in massaging sprain ankle...I hope I could sprint and jog next week...

Till now...Hasta La Vista...

2 comments:

Ibrahim Ismail said...

I think I'm going to stop jogging altogether. Need to focus on weight lifting. Let's see how disastrous it will lead.

Si Pemikir said...

Don;t stop. You need to build up your endurance and fitness, apart of looking sexy with the abs lol