Click Me!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Again...

I really think that my blog turns into my thesis blog...and allowance blog

Thesis log:
I know I have worked hard, but it is not hard enough to produce a successful thesis... Enough saying. Done with Chaoter 2, move to Chapter 3...Tonite I dine in Block Kota Si Puteh...muehehehe...

Allowance Log:
The other day, Nasrin and I were whining about on the lkate release of our allowance. Then, Raynur asked us "Why do you want your allowance? Kalau keluar pun kita semua kena jimat. 3 bulan takde gaji beb... "
I am ashamed of myself. I should know how to manage my money. Raynur is a 'God' in saving. H ecould only spend RM2 for his food everyday. Masak nasi sendiri. BTW, he is vegeterian. Not because of religion or belief, just because he wanted to save... I couldn't be a vegeterian...lol...but maybe I could adapt some of their tips.

This semester I would only spend half of the allowance. The other half save...

Exercise Log:
I am just pathetic..enough saying...Kaki, tolonglah sembuh cepat...

4 comments:

Ibrahim Ismail said...

"3 bulan takde gaji beb" (Ributsakan, 2011) It doesn't happen anymore. The latest would be 2 months, it depends on the effectiveness of school admin.

Si Pemikir said...

Im...pengalaman hidup mengajar diriku ini untuk lebih learn from my experience, and prepare for the worst...
cth terdekat:
MANA ELAUN KAMI!!?? they promised as in really promise that we would get it before CNY...
we r to the extent celup roti kosong with air suam (kunun) hahah
p/s kesian bah blog sia, kau satu urang jak yang rajin comment haha

Ibrahim Ismail said...

They clearly assured us that we would get our practicum allowance on Dec 2010, only to get frustrated later over "We don't handle yours, it's UiTM" and "We lost your attendant books". Pray hard it's next week that we'll be receiving monthly allowance.

Ps. First, the blog is a bit too informal that it makes people feel "she only wants to express herself." You aren't really responding to the feedback, readers would feel left out. After all do you need comments?

Si Pemikir said...

lol...was thinking to make another blog..tp maals ni sia...nnt saya terlebih rajin tulis blog dr tulis thesis? haha