Click Me!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

101 Survival Tips; Organizing your desk (For IPSAHAN)

I am not the most organized person in the world, but hey, who don't love their working or living space to be spacious, neat, well-organized, clean and tidy? While I was living in IPSAH'S dorm, I was one of the unlucky students, because our block had not been renovated. So, we lived in a 'pre-historic' old dormitory which our desk didn't have any shelves or anything to put our things on. Therefore, I would like to share with you some of my dorm pictures that I had taken earlier while I was in SP. I hope that this post could help you to organize your work space if you have a very tight budget,

This is my desk.
As you can see at the two pictures below, I am using boxes that I bought for RM1 from Koperasi IPSAH. This idea is derived from my friend, Raynur who claimed that organizing with recycled box is 'CARA HIDUP YANG ZUHUD' . lol. By the way, this storage system is suitable to replace shelves for things that you always needed. Meanwhile boxes with lids are meant for things that you seldom needed.



I miss the dorm so much. This was where I lived and grown up. Despite of the 'kedaifan', I really enjoyed living in the dorm with my classmates.


Katil Berpuaka



9 comments:

Ibrahim Ismail said...

kelass! i might tend to make it look neat, tapi malas mo hias segala.. pemalas kan *sbnrnya jimat duit kunun

MdmLily Lilo said...

dulu lily menang bilik paling tercantik tauu.heheh...syok ye asrama dl....cantik je

NC said...

wow! jap bangga kejap usahawan online shope famous komen blog akak..heeeeeeee :) ...bilik kena kemas, dan selesa utk pembelajaran ang kondusif hahaha

al_hakim said...

untung la pandai kemas bilik..hehe

-itu gadis- said...

rindu bilik di ipsahh =(

♥zatty♥ said...

rindu kak ela! huu. ingat lg kak ela ajar kitorang buat origami bunga dlm bilik ni :D

NC said...

hakim: kebersihan dan kekemasan tu suruhan Islam hehe
shila: tulah pasal...kecik2 n daif2 pun kita happy
zatty: SERIOUSLY rindu korng gak!!! yerp, ingat lagi bunga lily kan? hehehe

mira_nas said...

hi kak.. huhu.. jenuh kan nak susun barang2 dalam bilik.. makin berganti sem rasa macam bilik semakin sempit. Kotak2 tu memang good idea lah!

♥zatty♥ said...

kak ela: yup,those cute lilies. hehe :)