Click Me!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Intelligent is a new sexayyy!!!

Maybe most of you doesn't know who is Dr. Farish A. Noor. He is a historian, a Malaysian and a writer. Truly, I love his provocative writings. At the same time, he is handsome in a way that I can't explain. I guess his intelligence is the X-Factor. Well, I have several friends who read his book. One of our faves is "What Your Teacher Didn't Tell You". Well, accidently most of my friends define my standard based on Dr. Farish due to my out-of-nowhere reactions and big grin when I talked about him. LOL

yerlaaaaaaaaaa!!!

So, any Dr-Farish-wannabe in KK! I don't mind to date you! BWAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Ibrahim Ismail said...

i enjoy his provocative thoughts as well! and Dina Zaman, of course.. my fav of all time!

NC said...

I don't find Dina Zaman's writing as interesting. To be honest.