Click Me!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Losing Track

I am kinda losing track on what I have read this year. So here we go, the list of books that I had finished reading. I am still unprepared to publish any of my book reviews.

1. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon.
2. Tiga Kali Seminggu by Faisal Tehrani
3. Cipta Syurga Hati by Dr. HM Tuah
4. Bumi Cinta by Habiburrahman El Shirazy
5. The Malayan Trilogy by Anthony Burgess
6. Love's Shadow by Ada Leverson
7. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
8. The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster
9. Love The One You're With by Emily Giffin


Just added to my loot since there are big discounts in Harris and I received my first part time salary.

1. High Fedility by Nick Hornby (Currently reading)
2. A Pale View of Hills by Kazuo Ishiguro
3. Evening is The Whole Day by Preeta Samarasan.

List of books that have not been read but beautifully displayed on my shelf.

(I bought these books while I was in Peninsular. I found that they interesting but I just cant squeeze in any moment to read them while I was very busy with study and assignments.)

1. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
2. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
3. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (Too much Dickens?)
4. The Prisoner of Zenda by Anthony Hope
5. The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
6. The Sexual Politics of Meat by Carol J. Adams
7. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
8. How To Get from Where You Are to Where You Want To Be by Jack Canfield

Happy Reading To Me :)

2 comments:

Ibrahim Ismail said...

Bumi Cinta by Habiburrahman El Shirazy --- hate the heavily scripted dialogue parts (mcm ko attend seminar nih, sgt heavy.. kurang dia punya natural tone).. But I can't wait for the movie!!! Mesti hot giler kan gadis yang dia stay skali tu. hahaha

NC said...

I found out that it is too cliche. Seperti dibuat2 kebaikan dan kealiman watak utama. Yet, jaln cerita menarik,and ending pun tidak disangka. Faisal Tehrani is still my favourite when it comes to Islamic stories.