I am kinda losing track on what I have read this year. So here we go, the list of books that I had finished reading. I am still unprepared to publish any of my book reviews.
1. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon.
2. Tiga Kali Seminggu by Faisal Tehrani
3. Cipta Syurga Hati by Dr. HM Tuah
4. Bumi Cinta by Habiburrahman El Shirazy
5. The Malayan Trilogy by Anthony Burgess
6. Love's Shadow by Ada Leverson
7. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
8. The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster
9. Love The One You're With by Emily Giffin
Just added to my loot since there are big discounts in Harris and I received my first part time salary.
1. High Fedility by Nick Hornby (Currently reading)
2. A Pale View of Hills by Kazuo Ishiguro
3. Evening is The Whole Day by Preeta Samarasan.
List of books that have not been read but beautifully displayed on my shelf.
(I bought these books while I was in Peninsular. I found that they interesting but I just cant squeeze in any moment to read them while I was very busy with study and assignments.)
1. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
2. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
3. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (Too much Dickens?)
4. The Prisoner of Zenda by Anthony Hope
5. The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
6. The Sexual Politics of Meat by Carol J. Adams
7. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
8. How To Get from Where You Are to Where You Want To Be by Jack Canfield
Happy Reading To Me :)