Click Me!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mind your manner!

"aaahhhh?!!"
"Apa???"

These are the two answers that always pissed me off when it happened that my students could not comprehend my instructions in class (or basically, they are simply doing other things).

It makes me pissed off. (Well, I know the level of my agility)

If it happened for the first time, I would tell them "Please use "I beg your pardon, teacher?", or just say "Sorry? I cant hear you."

But the simple "aaahhh?!!" and "apa?" replies are too synonyms with them. Eventhough I am an English teacher, still "Budi Bahasa Budaya Kita" should be practised in class.

Next mission is to tell the students to say "Please" and "Thank You"

2 comments:

farina said...

when they talk to u, try use dat to them, let them feel how u feel when they use such words to u :p

NC said...

puas dah aku buat.haha